BUY STUFF AND SUPPORT AMP!
A percentage of every Amazon purchase made after clicking on this link is donated to AMP. An easy and fun way to show support. Happy shopping! Or click here to make a tax deductible donation to AMP.
Add to Cal
Join us every other Friday from June 1-Aug. 24 (except July 27 and Aug. 17) for free movies in Railyard Park! The Santa Fe Railyard movie series takes place on the beautiful Railyard Park Performance Lawn in the heart of the Railyard Park, located at the intersection of Paseo De Peralta and Cerrillos Rd. Directions and parking info are on the Railyard web site. (You can also download a map [JPG] showing all of the Railyard parking and transportation options.)
- Chairs and blankets are welcome. No umbrellas, please.
- Picnics are welcome but NO ALCOHOL is allowed in City of Santa Fe Parks.
- Food trucks are at most movies.
- Well behaved, leashed dogs are OK, but it usually works better to leave your canine companions at home.
- Bike to the Railyard this summer. We are encouraging safe bicycling to the Railyard Series using the Acequia Trail and St Francis Underpass. "Bike Valet" available on site by donation supporting multiple bicycle advocacy organizations and charities. Powered by Mellow Velo!
Register for the event and we'll send you updates if there are any schedule changes as well as info on future free Railyard programs and events around Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
"Black Panther" follows T'Challa who, after the events of "Captain America: Civil War," returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda to take his place as King. However, when an old enemy reappears on the radar, T'Challa's mettle as King and Black Panther is tested when he is drawn into a conflict that puts the entire fate of Wakanda and the world at risk.
"This is an origin story, globe-trotting spy thriller and fantasy, all in one. The movie manages to be part of, but something completely different than, the Marvel superhero movies that came before... A deadly game of thrones, with spies, betrayals and all-out war. It's thrilling." (Dallas Morning News)
"If you appreciate finely honed storytelling with a Shakespearean core; winning performances from an enormously talented ensemble; provocative premises touching on isolationism, revolution and cultures of oppression, and oh yeah, tons of whiz-bang action sequences and good humor—then you should see 'Black Panther.' It's one of the best times I’ve had at the movies this decade." (Chicago Sun-Times)
- loading tweets