BUY STUFF AND SUPPORT AMP!
A percentage of every Amazon purchase made after clicking on this link is donated to AMP. An easy and fun way to show support. Happy shopping! Or click here to make a tax deductible donation to AMP.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Add to Cal
Join us every other Friday from June 1-Aug. 24 (except July 27 and Aug. 18) for free movies in Railyard Park! The Santa Fe Railyard movie series takes place on the beautiful Railyard Park Performance Lawn in the heart of the Railyard Park, located at the intersection of Paseo De Peralta and Cerrillos Rd. Directions and parking info are on the Railyard web site. (You can also download a map [JPG] showing all of the Railyard parking and transportation options.)
- Chairs and blankets are welcome. No umbrellas, please.
- Picnics are welcome but NO ALCOHOL is allowed in City of Santa Fe Parks.
- Food trucks are at most movies.
- Well behaved, leashed dogs are OK, but it usually works better to leave your canine companions at home.
- Bike to the Railyard this summer. We are encouraging safe bicycling to the Railyard Series using the Acequia Trail and St Francis Underpass. "Bike Valet" available on site by donation supporting multiple bicycle advocacy organizations and charities. Powered by Mellow Velo!
Register for the event and we'll send you updates if there are any schedule changes as well as info on future free Railyard programs and events around Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
In "Star Wars: The Last Jedi," the Skywalker saga continues as the heroes of "The Force Awakens" join the galactic legends in an epic adventure that unlocks age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past.
"'The Last Jedi' is simply stupendous, a volcano of creative ideas in full eruption... The middle part of the current trilogy, 'The Last Jedi' ranks with the very best 'Star Wars' epics (even the pinnacle that is 'The Empire Strikes Back') by pointing the way ahead to a next generation of skywalkers—and, thrillingly, to a new hope." (Rolling Stone)
"'The Last Jedi' takes off like a shot... [Director Rian Johnson's] movie has a sense of humor about itself and a sense of joy, but its emotional generosity, even in the midst of all the extravagant green-screen work, is its best special effect." (Time Magazine)
- loading tweets