BUY STUFF AND SUPPORT AMP!
A percentage of every Amazon purchase made after clicking on this link is donated to AMP. An easy and fun way to show support. Happy shopping! Or click here to make a tax deductible donation to AMP.
Innastate - FREE SHOW
Santa Fe Indian Market Weekend Railyard showcase
Add to Cal
The Levitt AMP Santa Fe Music Series is supported in part by the Mortimer & Mimi Levitt Foundation, a private foundation that empowers towns and cities across America to transform underused public spaces into thriving destinations through the power of free, live music. In 2018, more than 150 free Levitt concerts will take place in 15 towns and cities, featuring a rich array of music genres and high caliber talent. Learn more at levitt.org.
Register for the event and we'll also send you updates if there are any schedule changes as well as info on future free Railyard programs and events around Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
Join your Santa Fe neighbors on the Railyard Plaza beside the landmark Water Tower for great FREE concerts all summer long.
- Feel free to bring chairs to the concert.
- Food and drink are available inside Second Street Brewery and Violet Crown Cinema.
- Come down early to get a spot on the Second Street Brewery patio to enjoy a a cold beer with the music!
- Violet Crown has patio drink & dining options too.
- Ample parking is available in the underground garage just north of REI.
- Download a map (JPG) showing all of the Railyard parking and transportation options.
- Bike to the Railyard this summer. We are encouraging safe bicycling to the Railyard Series using the Acequia Trail and St Francis Underpass. "Bike Valet" available on site by donation supporting multiple bicycle advocacy organizations and charities. Powered by Mellow Velo!
Innastate is a contemporary reggae band from the high-desert of New Mexico. Based out of Santa Fe, the band has been together since the spring of 2014.
Innastate has gained momentous acclaim in their brief existence. The band's musical influences span many genres, creating a brand of reggae and rock that is modern yet honors their Indigenous heritage, musical roots and love of music. The music that Innastate creates reflects on the human experience; other themes concerning spirituality and environmental issues are often found within their songs. Innastate believes in the power of music to connect people.
Innastate is Adrian Wall of Jemez Pueblo (Guitar/Vocal), Rylan Kabotie of Santa Clara Pueblo/Jicarilla Apache (Bass/Vocal), Lawrence Bailon of Santa Clara Pueblo/Kewa Pueblo (Drums). Innastate also utilizes a large pool of talented musicians for live performances, including Justin Pucila (Guitar), Carly Marshall (Tenor Sax) and Doug Bellen (Keys).
DDAT consists of four talented musicians—Chris Bidtah (vocals), Delbert Anderson (trumpet), Nicholas Lucero (drums) and Mike McCluhan (bass). All touring artists both nationally and internationally—one impromptu group performance at a festival sparked the fire that has burned across the country and is now known as DDAT.
DDAT combines hip hop, jazz, funk and soul to their original southwestern feel and genre. Performances by DDAT are known to be full of energy and excitement.
Audiences never know what to expect... dancing, improvisation, audience participation, live painting—sky's the limit at a DDAT show! DDAT creates a unique exciting tie with audiences of all ages who appreciate live performing arts.
- loading tweets