Series Presenting Sponsor: The Nature Conservancy celebrating their 40th Anniversary and move to the Railyard in 2019
Add to Cal
Join us every other Friday from May 31-Aug. 23 (except July 27, when the movie will be shown on Saturday) for free movies in Railyard Park! The Santa Fe Railyard movie series takes place on the beautiful Railyard Park Performance Lawn in the heart of the Railyard Park, located at the intersection of Paseo De Peralta and Cerrillos Rd. Directions and parking info are on the Railyard web site. (You can also download a map [JPG] showing all of the Railyard parking and transportation options.)
- Chairs and blankets are welcome. No umbrellas, please.
- Picnics are welcome but NO ALCOHOL is allowed in City of Santa Fe Parks.
- Food trucks and Freshie Freeze Ice Cream will be on-site.
- Well behaved, leashed dogs are OK, but it usually works better to leave your canine companions at home.
- Bike to the Railyard this summer. We are encouraging safe bicycling to the Railyard Series using the Acequia Trail and St. Francis Underpass.
Register for the event and we'll send you updates if there are any schedule changes as well as info on future free Railyard programs and events around Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
From the Academy Award®–winning creators of Disney-Pixar's "Finding Nemo" (Best Animated Feature, 2003) comes an epic undersea adventure filled with imagination, humor and heart. When Dory, the forgetful blue tang (Ellen DeGeneres), suddenly remembers she has a family who may be looking for her, she, Marlin (Albert Brooks) and Nemo (Hayden Rolence) take off on a life-changing quest to find them…with help from Hank, a cantankerous octopus; Bailey, a beluga whale who's convinced his biological sonar skills are on the fritz; and Destiny, a nearsighted whale shark. Dive into the movie overflowing with unforgettable characters, dazzling animation and gallons of fun!
- loading tweets