with The Batrays
Sponsored by Meow Wolf
Add to Cal
This show is sponsored by Meow Wolf.
Join your Santa Fe neighbors on the Railyard Plaza beside the landmark Water Tower for great FREE concerts all summer long.
- Feel free to bring chairs to the concert.
- Food and drink are available inside Second Street Brewery and Violet Crown Cinema, plus food trucks will be available.
- Bring your water bottle—we will have filling stations.
- Come down early to get a spot on the Second Street Brewery patio to enjoy a a cold beer with the music!
- Violet Crown has patio drink & dining options too.
- Ample parking is available in the underground garage just north of REI.
- Download a map (JPG) showing all of the Railyard parking and transportation options.
Register for the event and we'll also send you updates if there are any schedule changes as well as info on future free programs and events around Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
The Railyard Plaza Concert Series is made possible with the generous support of Falling Colors.
Thao Nguyen is a songwriter, musician, producer, and leader of the venerable indie outfit Thao & The Get Down Stay Down. She has been a critically acclaimed touring and recording artist for over 15 years, releasing 5 studio albums. Her band's latest record Temple was released May of 2020 on Ribbon Music.
A Santa Fe, NM based surf punk band formed in a hurry, The Batrays long for the ocean but make do with the landlocked, tideless Rio Grande. The Batrays are raucous and unapologetic with a Bikini Kill drive, an Oh Sees slick, and enough reverb that Dick Dale himself to hang ten.
PLATINUM LEVEL SPONSORS:
GOLD LEVEL SPONSORS:
SILVER LEVEL SPONSORS:
BRONZE LEVEL SPONSORS:
- loading tweets