Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - SOLD OUT!
Raising the Roof Tour
with JD McPherson
Add to Cal
Tickets cost $75 and $120 (plus applicable service charges). They are also available by phone through Hold My Ticket at 505-886-1251. The higher priced tickets get you access to the front section of the park.
There is road construction on the main drag heading into the town. This is definitely going to cause backups and slow traffic. We recommend you come as early as possible. Enjoy the shops and restaurants in Taos before the show!
Apparently there is also construction in Espanola and south of Santa Fe. If you are coming from the south definitely start your day early!
Entry for the show will occur at the main gate of Kit Carson Park (off of Paseo del Pueblo Norte) starting at 5:30. There is a separate ADA entrance, but all other ticket holders will enter here. There will be separate chutes for Tier 1 ticket buyers. When you arrive their will be signs and staff to direct you.
ADA ticket buying patrons can pull off Civic Plaza Drive for drop off. There is a limited amount of ADA Parking there. A placard is required for parking and is available on a first come, first parked basis.
Every person in attendance needs a ticket. There are no discounted children's tickets for this show.
ALL PATRONS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH
There is no in-and-out access. Please bring everything you'll need when you enter the park. It will get chilly at night, so bring some warm clothes!
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Good energy and a big smile! It's going to be a great day!
- Low profile chairs ONLY. Those are chairs that are not more than 1 foot off the ground. Low camping or stadium chairs. Here is a sample low profile chair that is 9" off the ground.
- Small blankets: Space is limited. No claiming spaces with LARGE blankets or tarps. Be respectful and make rooms for others.
- A sealed water bottle or empty refillable bottle. We will have FREE water filling stations
- Sunscreen and hats!
- Warm Jackets: Temperatures will be hot during the day but will fall quickly in the evening.
WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT BRING:
- No Outside ALCOHOL or FOOD. No Coolers. Food and beverage vendors will be on-site. See list below.
- No backpacks, bags or large purses. Clutch Purses and small clear bags are allowed, but subject search.
- No Umbrellas or Shade Structures.
- NO WEAPONS (including any kind of knives).
- No animals.
- No full-size chairs. Only low profile chairs are allowed.
7:00 JD McPherson
8:00 Robert Plant & Allison Krauss
Show will be done by 10:00.
Beer and Wine are available for purchase with proper ID- 21+. PLEASE NOTE- If you plan to purchase alcohol you will need to check in for ID check and wrist banding, and to purchase drink tickets to be redeemed at one of the three beer tents.
- Jenn's Diner - New Mexican
- JJs Lunchbox - New Mexican
- Jambo - African
- Alys - Gyros
- Soulful BBQ
- Episcopal Church - Burgers
- Juan Sanchez Mexican Tacos
- Poke Tako - Poke Bowls/Asian Bowls
- Taos Cow Ice cream
- Freshies - Juice
- Loteria Paletera
- Mystic Dance - Carnival Food
- Taos Soul - T-Shirts
LOW PROFILE CAMPING STYLE CHAIRS ONLY (ONE CHAIR PER PERSON)
A LOW PROFILE CHAIR IS ONE THAT IS NO MORE THAN ONE FOOT OFF THE GROUND - LIKE THIS
FOOD AND BEVERAGES AVAILABLE • NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK
ON SITE WATER STATIONS (BRING REFILLABLE CONTAINERS AND SEALED WATER BOTTLES)
NO COOLERS • NO WAGONS OR CARTS • NO ATV'S • SORRY, NO PETS!
ADA COMPLIANT AREA WITH CHAIRS AVAILABLE
BLANKETS ALLOWED (This is a sold out show. Please be considerate with your blanket space!)
"These are songs that have gone into our hearts way back in time, but got lost in the twists and curves of the passing years," says Robert Plant. "You hear them and you go 'Man, listen to that song, we got to sing that song!' It's a vacation, really—the perfect place to go that you least expected to find."
In 2007, Plant and Alison Krauss released Raising Sand, one of the most acclaimed albums of the 21st Century. It was an unlikely, mesmerizing pairing of one of rock's greatest frontmen with one of country music's finest and most honored artists, produced by the legendary T Bone Burnett. It entered the Billboard 200 at Number Two and was certified platinum, and it won six Grammy awards, including both Album and Record of the Year.
Now, after fourteen years, the two icons return with Raise the Roof. Nominated for Best Americana Album, Best American Roots Song ("High and Lonesome") and Best Country Duo/Group Performance ("Going Where The Lonely Go") at the 2023 Grammy Awards, these dozen songs span a range of traditions and styles, extending this remarkable collaboration in new and thrilling directions.
Hailing from Broken Arrow, OK, JD McPherson has recorded four studio albums and toured extensively at venues worldwide, including festival sets at Glastonbury, Bonnaroo and Newport Folk Festival, among many others. Rolling Stone has described his music as "timeless, forward-thinking rock & roll." His 2017 LP, Undivided Heart & Soul, was released to widespread critical acclaim with NPR praising, "McPherson's mastery of rock and soul fundamentals is beyond question, but his voice moves in wild ways on these songs, and the band exudes a new kind of risky energy."