Santa Fe Salutes Aretha - FREE SHOW
2019 Levitt AMP Santa Fe Music Series
at the Santa Fe Railyard
Add to Cal
The Levitt AMP Santa Fe Music Series is supported in part by the Mortimer & Mimi Levitt Foundation, a private foundation that empowers towns and cities across America to transform underused public spaces into thriving destinations through the power of free, live music. In 2019, 180 free Levitt concerts will take place in 18 towns and cities, featuring a rich array of music genres and high caliber talent. Learn more at levitt.org.
Register for the event and we'll also send you updates if there are any schedule changes as well as info on future free Railyard programs and events around Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
Join your Santa Fe neighbors on the Railyard Plaza beside the landmark Water Tower for great FREE concerts all summer long.
- Feel free to bring chairs to the concert.
- Food and drink are available inside Second Street Brewery and Violet Crown Cinema.
- Come down early to get a spot on the Second Street Brewery patio to enjoy a a cold beer with the music!
- Violet Crown has patio drink & dining options too.
- Ample parking is available in the underground garage just north of REI.
- Download a map (JPG) showing all of the Railyard parking and transportation options.
The Levitt AMP Santa Fe Railyard series presents the fourth annual installment of our popular Santa Fe Salutes shows, this year honoring the legacy of the great Aretha Franklin! Santa Fe's very best musicians all come together in the Santa Fe Railyard bringing our incredibly diverse music community together to play and sing the songs of the Queen of Soul. This year's salute is paired with the Santa Fe Reporter's annual Best of Santa Fe party. Come out and meet the winners of the Best of Santa Fe poll and hear the very best of Santa Fe's musicians, all free in the beautiful Santa Fe Railyard.
- loading tweets