Marty Stuart is The Pilgrim
Marty Stuart and His Fabulous Superlatives
Add to Cal
Tickets cost $39, $44 and $49 (plus applicable service charges). A VIP Package is available for $149 (plus applicable service charges). Tickets are also available by phone through Hold My Ticket at 505-886-1251.
VIP PACKAGE: THE BIG CHIEF SPECIAL
- One (1) Premium Seat in the first three rows
- Admission to private pre-show event in the venue, featuring a two-song performance by Marty and the Superlatives and question & answer / story telling session with Marty and the band.
- One commemorative limited-edition show poster and one VIP laminate and lanyard
- Individual photo opportunity taken on stage with Marty and band, using tour photographer
- Autograph session with Marty and band (one item limit due to timing restrictions)
- Crowd-free merchandise shopping
AMP Concerts welcomes country music torchbearer Marty Stuart as he celebrates the twentieth anniversary of his iconic album The Pilgrim. While he's too gracious to admit it himself, the Grammy Award-winning singer, songwriter, and musician is living, breathing country music history.
He's played alongside the masters, from Cash to Lester Flatt, who discovered him; been a worldwide ambassador for Nashville, Bakersfield and points in between; and safeguarded country's most valuable traditions and physical artifacts. Including its literal shoes: Stuart counts the brogan of Carter Family patriarch A.P. Carter and an assortment of Cash's black boots among his vast collection of memorabilia.
In 2019, Stuart rereleased his celebrated record The Pilgrim for the first time ever on vinyl. The special 20th anniversary release was issued on double vinyl and includes a bonus CD with ten never-before-released tracks, available only with the purchase of The Pilgrim vinyl. These newly unearthed songs include features by country music legends including Ralph Stanley, Connie Smith, Emmylou Harris, Earl Scruggs, and more.
Join Marty Stuart as he shares through story and song his remarkable life.
- loading tweets