Series Presenting Sponsor: The Nature Conservancy celebrating their 40th Anniversary and move to the Railyard in 2019
Bohemian Rhapsody presented in conjunction with the Santa Fe Independent Film Festival
Add to Cal
Santa Fe Independent Film Festival Night! COME EARLY FOR QUEEN KARAOKE! Celebrate Santa Fe Pride Weekend by singing your favorite Queen songs before the Academy Award winning movie. 7 PM Karaoke. Movie starts just after sunset.
Join us every other Friday from May 31-Aug. 23 (except July 27, when the movie will be shown on Saturday) for free movies in Railyard Park! The Santa Fe Railyard movie series takes place on the beautiful Railyard Park Performance Lawn in the heart of the Railyard Park, located at the intersection of Paseo De Peralta and Cerrillos Rd. Directions and parking info are on the Railyard web site. (You can also download a map [JPG] showing all of the Railyard parking and transportation options.)
- Chairs and blankets are welcome. No umbrellas, please.
- Picnics are welcome but NO ALCOHOL is allowed in City of Santa Fe Parks.
- Food trucks and Freshie Freeze Ice Cream will be on-site. Popcorn too!
- Well behaved, leashed dogs are OK, but it usually works better to leave your canine companions at home.
- Bike to the Railyard this summer. We are encouraging safe bicycling to the Railyard Series using the Acequia Trail and St. Francis Underpass.
Register for the event and we'll send you updates if there are any schedule changes as well as info on future free Railyard programs and events around Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
Nominated for the Academy Award for Best Picture - Starring Rami Malek, Winner of the Academy Award for Best Actor
"Bohemian Rhapsody" is an enthralling celebration of Queen, their music, and their extraordinary lead singer Freddie Mercury, who defied stereotypes and convention to become one of history's most beloved entertainers. Following Queen's meteoric rise, their revolutionary sound and Freddie's solo career, the film also chronicles the band's reunion, and one of the greatest performances in rock history.
- loading tweets